These policies are applicable to:
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information like date of visit and IP address when you visit the website. We also collect Name, email address, phone number, etc. when you contact us using the contact form.
We also monitor the system for possible evidence of criminal activity. System administrators may provide the evidence of such monitoring
to law enforcement officials.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on-line or place an order for any of our products or services.
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
By using the website especially the data you submit, the cookies you send, and IP address you use.
Our Company may also receive your data directly from the following sources:
- FireWall Logs
- Membership section
- Interaction with employees
- Telephone call logs
Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring
reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, system administrators may provide the evidence of
such monitoring to law enforcement officials.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Validate product licenses
- Send you product updates in for of software subscriptions
- Process your contact requests.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like if you have explicitly subscribed to this.
Regardless of how we got your data, Our Company will never share your data with our partner companies,
we will never forward data so that 3rd parties may offer you their products and services except when
necessary to provide resolution to a service request, to comply with federal or state law or subpoenas,
or to comply with liquidation or mergers and acquisition-related activities.
How do we store your data?
All data is stored in encrypted and when applicable in an anonymised form.
Our Company may securely stores your data at our data center in
- US Customers: 1455 Monterey Pass Road #204, Monterey Park, CA 91754 USA
- EU/ Other Customers: 4, Rue Graham Bell L-3235 Bettembourg Luxembourg
- EU/ Other Customers: Keienbergweg 22 1011GB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our Company will keep your records for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will permanently delete your data by removing if from our systems.
End-2-End encryption layers
We use SSL encryption just like everyone else. having SSL encrypted connections unfortunately is not secure enough as there a quite a few exploits that allow bypassing this as Secure Socket Layer is a public key Crypto-System
We use end to end data encryption with rotating encryptions on several layers.
- Certificate encryption revolving cypher keys
- Individual client encryption
We use our own products when it comes to security and we can therefore state that data is never not encrypted by at east 1 layer of encryption and is always transmitted using SSL or Kerberos. When storing data in databases we make sure that relevant data is encrypted, we use a different hash for each client record so no 2 rows will be using the same encryption key. If you are interested in this technology then pleas visit GDPR products here.
Personal data encryption
Your personal data is encrypted with your private certificates, no one can read this data but you.
The below diagram shows how the ASP.WAF FireWall and the ASP.WAF Services negotiate and maintain encryption without any manual intervention.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, will do so only by direct email.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes send us an email stating that fact.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
our email: info[a]asp-waf.com
Or write to us: 29 Boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, 1331 Luxembourg
If you are a member you can view and delete your data (some data needs to be retained for legal reasons) directly from your account here
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- We do use a session cookies when preventing cross-site scripting when you send us anything using the on-line contact form.
- We use a session Cookie when you enter membership related pages & services
- We use a cookie to store your approval when agreeing to our cookie banner terms
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:info[a]catsiv.com
Or write to us at:29 Boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, 1331 Luxembourg